Friday, March 26, 2010

Weather











Arkansas is known for having some crazy weather, but come on! Within a week we have had a foot of snow, 75 and sunny, and 45 with thunderstorms! Needless to say all of this crazy weather has made our back yard look like a mudpit, but I took the boys out to play in the snow (praying it was our last snow of the season). These were taken on the first day of spring no less. Today looks a bit more like the end of March should, sunny and cool in the morning with expected highs in the low 60s. That's more like it. Either way, my kids surely enjoyed eating snow, sometimes dirty snow...what can ya do? They're boys!

2 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love Jesus and going to church at Keypoint Church. I love my family, here and in Little Rock. I love being the baby of the family (most of the time). I am lucky enough to snag a hubby who is way hotter than me, yet adores me. =)